Thursday

Farmlab






It took forever to get to Farmlab because I went during the middle of the week. There were very many cars on the highway going to and from Farmlab. Apon my arrival, I was confused on where I was supposed to go until I saw a car filled with some plants and flowers. I continued my journey to find what was called "Farmlab", and then came across another car filled with plants and flowers (as located above). I then continued to explore the "Not a Cornfield" project. I then became more confused as to where it actually was. There was no one around to explain to me where I was or what I was even looking at. As I walked along the sandy path, hoping to see something exciting, I came across what had once been the "Strawberry Flag". So I took a couple of pictures of that. I enjoyed the outside nature around me because it was something I would not have normally done. And it was also a beautiful day, which it made that much better! But overall, I don't think I was able to get the whole concept of Farmlab. I was very confused the whole time and was under the impression that this place was abandoned. During my visit, all I saw was some wildflowers, bees, an irrigation system, a park ranger, and two joggers. I wish I was able to appreciate Farmlab more for what it has to offer. But I would like to thank my God, my creator, and my Lord Jesus Christ for offering the opportunity to be one with Farmlab.

No comments:

Post a Comment